By completing registration for any class taught by The Seasoned Farmhouse, the guest agrees to the policies listed below.
The Seasoned Farmhouse is not liable for the following:
- Any damage, loss, or theft incurred to personal property and / or equipment
- Any bodily injuries or damages that are sustained by you as a result of participating in any class or program on The Seasoned Farmhouse property
The Seasoned Farmhouse maintains the right to take photographs or videos of anyone and anything on school property. Please contact our management team if you specifically do not want to be included in this policy. The Seasoned Farmhouse has full and unrestricted publishing and use rights of these photographs and videos.
It is important that you do your part to alert us of any dietary restrictions or food allergies (i.e. vegetarian, gluten, nuts, etc.) at the time of your registration. We will share this information with our instructors and do our best to accommodate your needs.
For hands-on classes, we ask that you wear closed toe shoes and tie back long hair.
- We do not offer refunds for canceled classes at The Seasoned Farmhouse
- If canceling 3 or more days before a class you may transfer your full payment toward the registration of another class
- If notifying our staff of your cancellation within 72 hours of the start of your class, we cannot transfer your payment toward another class but we do permit you to substitute a friend or family member in your place.
- We allow you to transfer your spot to another person at any time, provided notice is given to our staff.
- In the rare case that The Seasoned Farmhouse is forced to reschedule or cancel a class, we will contact you directly through the phone number or email address you provided in your registration. We will do our best to transfer you to another date the class is taught, or help you find a similar class for you to attend. In this case a full refund will be given.